Watch Sonny Flame - Get In My Bed (with lyrics) [song from the upcoming album] Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/10/watch-sonny-flame-get-in-my-bed-with.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptFnXTg8fYIendofvid [starttext]
www.facebook.com Booking: Cristi Ochiu: +4 0746 224 499; e-mail: cristi@musicexpert.ro Bogdan Nita +4 0751 144 109; e-mail: bogdan@musicexpert.ro Sonny Flame - Get In My Bed Lyrics: Chorus (x2): Just get in my bed, Just get in my bed baby! Cuz I want you bad, Cuz I want you bad baby! Come on, get wild, get naughty! I want your sexy body Low! Low! Low! Low! You better wind it! Verse 1: Burn it up, don't get it twisted Sonny Flame is back in the business Turn di lights on Put the MIC on Follow me, follow me, follow me inna di zone, ah! Get on the floor If you wanna behold this sensation I bring the flow to the clubs To the radio stations Boom shock attack straight up pon ya face Sonny Flame's killin' the MIC to win the race Bounce along till a di morning light Di man called Chucho a bring di vibe Music it's my mission It comes from my soul, my people a di destination Get mad! Get mad! Don't forget to get mad! Chorus: Just get in my bed, Just get in my bed baby! Cuz I want you bad, cuz I want you bad baby! Come on, get wild, get naughty! I want your sexy body Low! Low! Low! Low! You better wind it! Verse 2: Hot body gyal, yuh a di one Shake up yuh boobs and move dem around This is your round, bring up the sound Murder di dancefloor, fly off the ground Mi love di way you whine it, all over me girl! Mi love di way you grind it, come into my world! Boom shock attack straight up pon ya face Sonny Flame's killin the MIC to win the race Bounce along till a di morning light Di man <b>...</b>
Views:207
24ratings
Time:03:49More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails