Watch Song for Bekki - Michael Maiber Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/10/watch-song-for-bekki-michael-maiber.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpJZtjV4C3Eendofvid [starttext]
There you have it guys and girls ;) my first composition evar. I made it for my girlfriend, as you can probably tell in the name of the song, the intro, the outro... yeah you know ;) If you're not german, you might wonder what it says in the end. It says: "Ich Liebe Dich Bekki", which means: "I love you bekki" ;) I'm from germany, she's from germany, so I decided no to make it weird, by telling her that in another language ;) An the kiss at the end is of course dedicated to her ;) So yeah tell me what you think about it ! I know it's kinda too dark,evil and just played with too low notes :S but the second song, which I will record soon ;), is way nicer than this one ;) Of course you noticed the weird pink spots on the video and ...I will explain that for you: The pink spots, is the bracelet, that my girlfriend gave me, when I drove away for quiet a while, so it's a very big symbol for me and I decided to wear it to the video. Of course, almost all my videos are black and white... So you couldn't see the bracelet.. So I decided to make this effect (Sin City Effect), to myke it look kinda cool and so she can see that it's her bracelet ;) Anyways! Tell me in the comments what you think about my new intro, the effect, and of course about the song itself ;) Comment, like, favorite and subscribe ;) Tutorial = Never ever ever ever ever ;) Write Me! MichisPianoMusic@web.de FACEBOOK: on.fb.me
Views:66
2ratings
Time:03:42More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails