Watch Guitar Song Original - Your Soul Just Shines - Melbourne Australia Variax JTV-69 Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/10/watch-guitar-song-original-your-soul.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AztYr-TAICYendofvid [starttext]
Click here www.youtube.com for my youtube channel Click here www.dewit.id.au for my Web Site This song is about a special person in my life and is the reason I get up every day. This song was originally intended to be a normal vocal song, but due to my inability to create a good vocal melody and voice that melody I decided to create an instrumental version instead. This is in no way intended to be at a level or in the style of a Joe Satriani or Steve Vai instrumental. It is purely an attempt to try my hand at song writing and to get it out to people to hopefully enjoy. Kevin de Wit is an amateur guitarist from Melbourne, Australia creating original instrumental songs. This song was recorded in my home office using Logic Pro 9. Drums are created using Toontrack Superior. My guitar and studio gear is as follows * Line6 JTV-69 * ESP LTD FX-401SM * ESP LTD SC-207 7 String * Ibanez SA Series * Cort MR-AS-L Acoustic * Cheap Legacy Bass * Marshall MA50H * Bugera 4x12 Cabinet * TC Electronics Pedals (Vortex, Shaker, Flashback, Hall of Fame, Corona, Spark Booster & Polytune) * Boss LoopStation * Crybaby from Hell * Digitech Whammy, iStomp * Shure SM57 Mic * Home Made Pedal Board * Mac Mini * TC Electronic Impact Pro * UMX61 Midi Keyboard * Behringer Truth B3030A Monitors * Yamaha DTX Explorer
Views:0
0ratings
Time:07:58More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails