Watch Sonny Flame - Another Day (with lyrics) [song from the upcoming album] Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/10/watch-sonny-flame-another-day-with.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClW4oMsLkUMendofvid [starttext]
www.facebook.com www.facebook.com Booking: Cristi Ochiu: +4 0746 224 499; e-mail: cristi@musicexpert.ro Bogdan Nita +4 0751 144 109; e-mail: bogdan@musicexpert.ro Sonny Flame - Another Day Lyrics: This is real, hmm, it's just what I feel, it's real life... Listen up, listen up! Listen up, listen up! Yeahh, uooh! Chorus: If I'll never see tomorrow Tell me God why should I fight against today! Eeh! I'll be needing another day Because I still don't know what you want me to do right over here Let me stay, let me stay! Verse 1: I'm 25 now and I realised that I was born To work hard for everything that I earned, here's what I learned: To wait for my turn untill my time comes up To keep my faith no matter how tight I'm locked I'm looking back in tha days and I see a child dreaming Rapping about his pain, tryna forget about that feeling So hard for his brain, because this world got insane His mother passed away and father's always away This ain't no story, this is real, so pay attention! He grew up in street gangs with no love and affection And nobody gave af*ck about him and his life's direction God was the only one who gave him the right protection Chorus: If I'll never see tomorrow Tell me God why should I fight against today! Eeh! I'll be needing another day Because I still don't know what you want me to do right over here Let me stay, let me stay! Verse 2: I know it's hard to believe, but it's been like 12 years Since he started on this music business, it's clear That it's <b>...</b>
Views:163
28ratings
Time:03:37More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails