Watch A warm night in June. Original song Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/06/watch-warm-night-in-june-original-song.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1sc7BPdJ1Yendofvid [starttext]
This is my latest original Written by Maxi and Billo Maxi accoustic guitar Billo lead Kasady violin Just a quick Jam session on this newly written song, just to 'test the water' and see how it sounds. Our recording equipment is in storage in Wales, so this was recorded with THE MOST unsophisticated equipment known to man !!! Whats that? A good workman never blames his tools !!!! Lol A warm night in June Watched you in the morning love In days when you had all my love All the times you gave me love They faded away Chorus A warm night in June I lay worrying and wondering Where are you now A smile so bright, sweet sweet emotion Slipped away somehow As blue as the sky Soft melody A song we used to sing Hard words spoken Hearts got broken Time after time Chorus A warm night in June I lay worrying and wondering Where are you now A smile so bright sweet sweet emotion Slipped away somehow Love bird flies And I want to cry Got torn in two A long time ago You still haunt me so Baby I miss you Chorus A warm night in June I lay wondering and worrying Where are you now.
Views:10
2ratings
Time:03:36More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails