Watch HEAVEN'S NOW MY HOME (a beautiful funeral song) www.libbyallensongs.com NEW VERSION! Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/06/watch-heavens-now-my-home-beautiful.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdUY_iVmhVIendofvid [starttext]
A special message from your departed loved one. I hope you will be blessed by the words and music of my song. I incorporated violin AND cello into this mix. Special thanks to Suzie Elkins for her heartfelt vocal performance. I wrote this song in 2011 and created this YouTube video in 2012 to be able to share my song with you! A male vocal version is also available. If my song has special meaning for you, I would love to hear from you! Feel free to make a comment about my song here on YouTube or on my website at www.libbyallensongs.com It may take a day or two for your comment to appear because I have my YouTube channel set up to approve comments first before posting to prevent spam. Alternatively, feel free to share the video link with your friends and family. To hear additional songs that I have written, or to obtain a CD of this song or a DVD of this video production, visit my official website at: www.libbyallensongs.com Lyric sheets, chord charts, and background performance tracks (3 versions) are also available for this song. Please mention VOCAL VERSION #3 when ordering. Blessings, Libby :) "Heaven's Now My Home" Words and Music by: Libby L. Allen, Copyright 2011 Vocals by: Suzie Elkins Video Production by: Libby L. Allen, Copyright 2012
Views:6
1ratings
Time:03:42More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails