Watch The Summer Song (C) Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/06/watch-summer-song-c-video.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEHx863rIIendofvid [starttext]
This one goes out to you know who you are. x M ______________________________________________________ www.Facebook.com/YouExistMusic www.Twitter.com/Mtwix45 Mtwixxx.tumblr.com --Message me if you ever need to talk about anything, I'm always here for you. I love you. -- "The Summer Song" written by Monica W Licensed to You Exist (C) 2012 lyrics: it's uncertain no one knows who to be, what's next, or tomorrow. I've had my moments you've had yours. been abandoned, lied to, bruised, broken and ignored. tears streaming harder I'm at your door. unlock it close your eyes and play these same 4 chords. and tell me you are falling too. cause I really really think I'm in love with you. i will sail the 7 seas i'll run to Paris all the way to Nyc just for you to see this sounds chliche but summers gone i've been wasting my time on writing you songs. and it's not much but i hope you stay. i know you're still broken from that one who walked away but *chorus* it's uncertain no one knows. but *chorus* What you mean to me.
Views:26
7ratings
Time:03:07More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails