Watch Nazz : Holy Love (Latest English Love Song for 2013 Release) Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/11/watch-nazz-holy-love-latest-english.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR0ZmshDaBIendofvid [starttext]
My new English love song "HOLY LOVE" ---- (Lyric) My Love, I miss your whisper, I miss your kisses... My Love, I miss your sweet smile, I miss you laughter... My heart is overflow with your love and your smile... You filled my heart with joy, you took my pain... My Love, I love you so much, I love you speechless... My love, I love you with joy, I love you painless... Older than moon and earth... Older than universe... Our bright and Holy Love will always shine... Our love, Holy Love brighter than all the stars... Our love, Holy Love greater than seven skies... Our love Holy Love forever ever be... Let me be yours, let you be mine, be Holy Love...
Views:1
0ratings
Time:03:21More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails