Watch Sonny Flame - Boom Boom Room feat. Kenno (with lyrics) [song from the upcoming album] Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/09/watch-sonny-flame-boom-boom-room-feat.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILhdC7Q0OyMendofvid [starttext]
www.facebook.com Booking: Cristi Ochiu: +4 0746 224 499 Sonny Flame -- Boom Boom Room (feat. Kenno) Lyrics: You got the keys You turn me on You got the keys To my boom boom room, boom boom room You turn me on In my boom boom room, boom boom room Verse 1: Well imma ready my pretty lady Mi luv ya style mi luv di way yuh drive me crazy I wanna do yuh, yuh wanna do me Let's make it wild, I am a bedroom bully Till a morning light, man a pum pum killah Man a real raggamuffin mi no play lambada Better know if you are ready mi a ready fi sure Sonny Flame a comin' through mi never play number two Pre-chorus: I know that! You know that! You are looking so fine! I know that! You know that! We'll make it all night! Chorus: You got the keys To my boom boom room, boom boom room You turn me on In my boom boom room, boom boom room You got the keys To my boom boom room, boom boom room You turn me on In my boom boom room, boom boom room Verse 2: Come inna mi bed, wanna give yuh so bad Make your body sweat, mi no pum pum liar Let me pull your hair when mi buckshot pon yuh Wicked positions we always try something new Boom shaka boom glamity pon fyah Mi di ruffest toughest gallis from outta Romania Gimme ah! Ahh! Shake your booty don't stop! Till you cum baby girl, come whine it faster Pre-chorus: I know that! You know that! You are looking so fine! I know that! You know that! We'll make it all night! Chorus: You got the keys To my boom boom room, boom boom room You turn me on In my boom boom <b>...</b>
Views:301
227ratings
Time:03:06More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails