Watch Cinematic Music Song 1 Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/09/watch-cinematic-music-song-1-video.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnauxze9rUUendofvid [starttext]
You are free to use this song in your own original compositions without restriction. The only thing I ask for is credits in your production :) If you want a special composition for your work, please contact me at info@danvineonline.com or If you want to use this song in one of your YouTUBE video, please contact me and I will provide you a written letter that allow you to do so :) ******************************************** Please subscribe, rate and comment! _______________________________ I created all the still images in this video and it has been designed by me and I created the graphics using GIMP Image manipulation software (open source software). I wrote and performed the music in this video. The song is called "Cinematic Music Song 1" written and performed by me (Dan Vine). I am part of the label Dan Vine which I own and operate. You can reach me at info@danvineonline.com
Views:3
0ratings
Time:01:43More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails