Watch They'll Stay With Me - Phoebe Peek original song (with lyrics) Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/07/watch-theyll-stay-with-me-phoebe-peek.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtVsrBWXDaAendofvid [starttext]
Sorry for the lack of videos! I guess you could say this sums it up haha :) I wanted to focus more on the production of the song than the video so I hope you can focus more on the lyrics by doing it this way :-) Please let me know what you think (comment/like/subscribe!), this one's from the heart -Phoebe- Lyrics: I was thinking about us not thinking about you said you want to be alone and i could not get through i was tryna change your mind make you see and realise that i could never let you go I was doing the wrong thing cos all you needed was a friend to be there when you feel alone I'd never let you feel alone and even though, it hurts cos its over you gave your love to me Wanna see you grow, wanna know you when you're older and the memories i'll keep from the 6th of may, til always they'll stay with me you said its hard for both of us to take it a step down cos there's still every bit of love but that aint what you want right now And you will always make me smile we wont be talking all the time like how it always used to be but all I've done is think it through and i've never known someone like you and just to know you is lovely and even though, it hurts cos its over you gave your love to me Wanna see you grow, wanna know you when you're older and the memories i'll keep from the 6th of may, til always they'll stay with me And even the little things like the ring you bought me staying up late and getting to know your family hearing your words and feeling your arms <b>...</b>
Views:33
1ratings
Time:04:17More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails