Watch If I Worked At Bungie For A Day - Throwback Song Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/07/watch-if-i-worked-at-bungie-for-day.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzw3XzdEYKAendofvid [starttext]
I'd like to start a little series called "Throwback Thursday," where I upload some of the original tunes that got me started in this whole YouTube / Video Game Song thing. I hope you can appreciate the history, and the chill acoustic tracks. GET MP3S HERE: www.tinyurl.com BRYSI HATS: www.brysi.com THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! website: www.brysi.com twitter www.twitter.com iphone channel : www.youtube.com facebook: www.facebook.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - check out the rest of my awesome videos on machinima: www.youtube.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - peep my FREE APP on the Apple Store: itunes.apple.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
From:brysi
Views:82
13ratings
Time:03:12More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails