Watch FPM and Fade - Owl Song.wmv Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2010/11/watch-fpm-and-fade-owl-songwmv-video.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wo5dCal07oendofvid [starttext]
Okay, i know this songs title is "black dada", but when i heard the song for the first time, it inspired me to make a remake of the song by FPM (Fantastic Plastic Machine, for those who've never heard of the most brilliant man alive -Tomoyuki Tanaka). This remake version is the one i've titled "Owls Song" or "Fade". I love this song and all the others done by FPM, and this remake is just my way of saying it. I know im not very good at this kinda thing, i mean, i know this isn't anywwhere near as good as the origional, but one can at least hope. Anyway, i only added the sounds of crickets, rain, and owls calling in the night to this song. Nothing else. And i also used the fade technique to bring it all together. It's still the same song, though. And i would love to have people leave comments and let me know what they think of my remake. So please, comment and rate, and don't hold back! Be as honest as you can. If you think that the song is better without the things i added, or if you're upset that i would even dare to remake one by the master, tell me. I would also love to here any suggestions that my viewers may have about this song, so please, if you think it could use another sound or two, just let me know. I hope you enjoy this double feature video and i hope you like my remake of "black dada" despite my inability to put together a master piece.
Views:0
0ratings
Time:09:36More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails