Watch Elijah Semine - This Song Was For You Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2010/11/watch-elijah-semine-this-song-was-for.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-mml1TUF20endofvid [starttext]
Aloha! ;D First Video on YouTube. This song was written and composed by me/ Elijah Semine. Lyrics below: i hate this song because , its about you coz i was gonna sing this song to you , just you but i was so shy , so i lost you and only you now i want to go back to time to change that moment i regretted to be shy on that day please give me one more chance please coz i will be everything for you , only you now im singing this song for you and no one else please forgive me and accept my apology because your the one that i loveeeeee coz i was gonna sing this song to you , just you but i was so shy , so i lost you again i want to go back to time to sing this song to you and now that i knoe that you love someone else i feel so heartless right now , because of you now please just leave me alone again coz i wrote this song for you , for you now that you know that this song was for you i regretted to sing this song to you coz u love someone else except me except me Hope you guys like it.
Views:6
0ratings
Time:02:54More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails