Watch Tanner Helms "Love Song" Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2010/06/watch-tanner-helms-song-video.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv_Q7ZDQohMendofvid [starttext]
"Love Song" from Tanner Helms' "Last to Bloom." Download on iTunes! tinyurl.com Lyrics: Hey baby whadda ya say Lets try somethin new tonight I thought of this great idea. Just get comfortable Crawl under the sheets if you'd like Cuz it's your night. When all your fantasies come true I'm here for you Tell me what you wanna do? Because it don't matter to me Who you wanna be I'll play emcee if you'd like Cause it's all for you. Here's my love song For you It starts up on Your cue And does whatever you want it to do It's my love song for you Up and down In & out it goes It lets only you compose Whatever you want it to do It's my love song For you... Whip cream, strawberry wine Damn babe you taste so fine What you want me to do? Hold tight cause baby, It's your night. Here's my love song For you It starts up on Your cue And does whatever you want it to do It's my love song for you Up and down In & out it goes It lets only you compose Whatever you want it to do It's my love song For you
From:TboyTG
Views:1
0ratings
Time:04:32More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails