Watch "Be Still" (Original Song ) by Hannah Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2010/03/watch-still-original-song-by-hannah.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IosuCPGbcQkendofvid [starttext]
This is an original song which my mom and I wrote to remind us always how to be prayer WARRIORS and not WORRIERS in life. We gave this song as a gift to my grandma on her birthday. I hope the message of this song blesses you as it has blessed our family. Here are the lyrics of the song "BE STILL" Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed He answers us from His holy heaven God ransoms us unharmed from the battle Chorus: The Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still Be still, be still, be still, be still Be still, before the Lord Be still, be still, be still, be still Be still, wait for the Lord Be still, be still, be still, be still Be still and know that He is God My salvation and my honor depend on God Salvation comes from the Lord our God All mankind will see Gods salvation (Repeat Chorus)
Views:0
0ratings
Time:04:44More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice song! I can really feel my soul being uplifted by the words and the melody. Bravo!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails