Watch Me singing "Satellite" (Lena Meyer Landrut) ~Eurovision Song Contest Oslo German entry~ Cover Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2010/03/watch-me-singing-lena-meyer-landrut.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoeUcNw3EkAendofvid [starttext]
Hello, this is my 45th own video on You Tube. It's no professional recording (no studio / technical support). So please be nice to me. ;) The song is "Satellite" (Lena Meyer Landrut). This time a change from all the ballads I've recently sung. It's the German entry of Lena Meyer-Landrut, "Satellite", for the Eurovision Song Contest 2010 in Oslo. I fully support Lena and her song and I'm looking forward for the ESC finals on May 29th. I song this cover to show my support for Lena! Have fun with listening, I always have to dance on it... :) This video is a pure fanvideo. I do not own anything and have no copyright. The material used belongs to its respected owners!!! Enjoy my version of the song! Hope you like it! :)
Views:0
0ratings
Time:03:14More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails