Watch Nothing (original song) by Emma White Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2013/01/watch-nothing-original-song-by-emma.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cV29Wnmd00endofvid [starttext]
(c) Emma White Songs 2012 BMI www.emmawhitemusic.com "Nothing" Thought he was the one I knew from the start but they always told me he'll break your heart but the way that he moved me the way that it felt never thought I would have to love somebody else they say I'll find somebody again yea he's nothing but a story to remeber one that I should forget yea it was nothing all he told me I remember but I should just let it end yea I'll find somebody again he's nothing I drive down these streets and I can't stay away heard he works at the bar he's still doing the same and they always tell me they don't get what I see why you waiting around he won't be what you need but i still think of him every night yea he's nothing but a story to remeber one that I should forget yea it was nothing all he told me I remember but I should just let it end and I deserve better than him yea he's nothing And I don't know what he does but somethin's real about his love and I don't want him any other way Cause he just seems lost at times but damn I think he's worth a fight and I don't want to let him slip away but yea he's nothing, yea he's nothing but a story to remeber one that I should forget yea it was nothing all he told me I remember but I should just let it end and I deserve better than him yea he's nothing
Views:15
0ratings
Time:03:54More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails