Watch Celestia Sent to Me (Original Song and PMV) Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/12/watch-celestia-sent-to-me-original-song.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_iYNVHZfncendofvid [starttext]
This song was originally started way back in July and I've been slowly but surely working on it ever since. I feel the final result is actually quite good. :) Once again I'd just like to thank all the Artists and Vocalists. They did all of this completely free, with very little info and no guarantee that the song would see completion. If you liked a particular art, all the artists have been listed in the credits by their Deviant Art account names. You can download the mp3 here: www.mediafire.com Note: For 7 Phoenix Flying, 8 Cows Stampeding and 12 Buffalo Bouncing, I wasn't able to find willing artists so I had to make them myself. Apologies, I'm not much of an artist. :P Lyrics: On the first day of Christmas, Celestia sent to me Derpy Hooves drinking muffin tea. On the second day of Christmas, Celestia sent to me Two diamond dogs, And Derpy Hooves drinking muffin tea. On the third day of Christmas, Celestia sent to me Three blank flanks, Two diamond dogs, And Derpy Hooves drinking muffin tea. On the fourth day of Christmas, Celestia sent to me Four forest friends, Three blank flanks, Two diamond dogs, And Derpy Hooves drinking muffin tea. On the fifth day of Christmas, Celestia sent to me Five apple trees, Four forest friends, Three blank flanks, Two diamond dogs, And Derpy Hooves drinking muffin tea. On the sixth day of Christmas, Celestia sent to me Six ponies playing, Five apple trees, Four forest friends, Three blank flanks, Two diamond dogs, And Derpy Hooves <b>...</b>
From:Camsy34
Views:9
1ratings
Time:03:40More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails