Watch The Fish Song - All-aboard the Sea Lamprey Express!!!!!!!! ---Biology majors should enjoy! Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/08/watch-fish-song-all-aboard-sea-lamprey.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1MFErVvCRYendofvid [starttext]
You can buy this song for a buck! Any support helps my art grow! Link to buy: gum.co okay, I made this like 6 years ago. My biology teacher was like, "Do anything you want with fish," he basically meant draw a picture of a fish and turn it in, but me and my friend wrote this song instead. The class was in shock as we played it in front of them. Here's the lyrics: Chordata, subphylum vertebrata class cyclostomata are the sea lampreys a protective slime layer allows the fish to swim I wish I had an air bladder to have buoyancy the operculum covers my fish's gills over 30 k inhabit the world the lateral line is the fishs sense organ they have an interior spiny dorsal fin 10000 species cant be wrong FISH!!!!!!!! a protective slime layer allows the fish to swim I wish I had an air bladder to have buoyancy the operculum covers my fishs gills over 30 k inhabit the world the lateral line is the fishs sense organ they have an interior spiny dorsal fin some have an adipose fin an a caudal fin a pectoral fin and an anal fin sandworms, leeches, earthworms, polygordius
From:oxyborb
Views:9
1ratings
Time:02:48More inPets & Animals

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails