Watch A Katt Grant Original - When I Hear That Song Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/05/watch-katt-grant-original-when-i-hear.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hivxBHElzw4endofvid [starttext]
Hey guys---new song! Really excited about this one!! Let me know what you think... and again, guitar playing sucks so don't judge that! :3 **Lyrics below! And I realize I was off key at the last chorus lol But you get the gist! Copyright Katt Grant*** When I hear that song When I hear that song It takes back to when You and I were just beginning I can't help but remember That killer smile It may be long Before I hear it again But I'll never forget that feelin' I get when the radio comes on And I hear that song [Verse 1] You were waiting for me At the bus stop Wearing a green shirt Looking lost Got off the bus I felt my feet rock You smiled and saw me there Look at you, I wouldn't dare Then you walk up In slow motion, I swear You ask what's up Like you really care I say not much But that's a lie There's so much going on Inside my mind [Bridge] Then I get that feeling When I hear the perfect song It's as if the writer Knew it all along! [Verse 2] You sit next to me At the food court Can I take this tension Anymore You put your arm around me I'd usually bolt for the door But this time I felt safe Never wanted to leave that place [Verse 3] So I guess this is me hoping When you hear that song play You get that warm and fuzzy feelin' I get every day Maybe you have your own song Makes you feel the way I felt Brings back thoughts of you and me You say to yourself...
Views:7
0ratings
Time:04:11More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails