Watch Wonderful Tonight (Unplugged Remix) - B1A4 [Cover Song] Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/04/watch-wonderful-tonight-unplugged-remix.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JXHS4wf8g8endofvid [starttext]
Me singing with B1A4. Hope you like it! Please tell me what I lack so that I can improve myself. I used Audacity to remove the vocals on some parts of the song. But in reality, I selected everything and chose remove vocals but it went out like that. Sadly, I'm not an expert in music editing. I'm not really sure about this but I think I messed with the parts with rap! Now I realized that being a rapper in a group is not really easy!!! -- NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED -- I do not own this music, it is not meant to infringe the copyright. The song and clip belong to their original owners. Disclaimer No copyright infringement intended. All music and visual content belong to their rightful owners. I do not own anything in this video except for my voice. Original song by B1A4 from their album "The B1A4 (Ignition)"
Views:8
0ratings
Time:03:52More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails