Watch Flower Song Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2012/01/watch-flower-song-video.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwceeFGBM3kendofvid [starttext]
This is actually a REALLY old improvisation that i stumbled upon when going through my itunes library (from 2 summers ago). Im not sure how it got the name Flower Song. Yes, Im aware that this is my first video in about 7 months, and yes I am also aware that its not even a real video (old improvisation and picture) but I had to post something for you so you don't completely forget about me. I have been trying to focus less on internet things and more on real life (strange concept). I have gotten lucky and have been given really great opportunities to play at restaurants (multiple nights a week) and weddings. Another reason I have not been posting is because as my sense of music is progressing much faster then my ability in music. I usually don't post any of my improvisations because there crap (at least in relation to my sense of music and ability) I will be posting more in the future Big colabs with Meghan Tonjes and Caitlin bell soon thanks for your support and comments. they really mean alot
Views:43
5ratings
Time:05:41More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails