Watch What Democracy Looks Like - The 99% song from OWS Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2011/11/watch-what-democracy-looks-like-99-song.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4nBniDUNvsendofvid [starttext]
A song for the 99% from OWS - Enjoy! Make this viral, share, download, remix!! Mirror of AnonymousExpressions video: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com --------------------- I am not an activist. I am just an anonymous citizen, a scientist and business owner, of the 99%. I just stumbled upon the Occupy Portland encampment one October day while there for work. I was amazed on how clean and orderly the camp was. They had a medical tent, kitchen tent, security contingent, and people of all ages, even kids, making signs. It was definitely not a party. These people were very committed and focused. After leaving the camp, I had a full understanding of their message. It was clear, and I sympathized. I believe many Americans would have sympathized if they would have visited the camp, which is what made it so dangerous for the powers that be. I was appalled at what happened next, a violent police raid that destroyed the camp. Police assaulted peaceful protesters that were exercising their constitutional right of free speech and assembly. That disgraceful act has ignited my passion. Enjoy the Video. --------------------- shtf411.com
From:concen
Views:0
0ratings
Time:07:56More inEntertainment

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails