Watch Losing- Drew Tabor (original song) Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2011/10/watch-losing-drew-tabor-original-song.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI7wk4-5Pkkendofvid [starttext]
twitter.com www.facebook.com Second Channel- www.youtube.com One of these days I'll write a happy song but you're stuck with this, for now. New song lyrics... let me know what you think!! [1st verse] Maybe I've lost it, maybe it's here, maybe I've known all along But this night it kills me and this drink it fills me, It fills me til I am numb I've been taking a trip down a troublesome path and nobody knows where I am I can't find the things that I once held so easily right in the palm of my hand [chorus] They say pain makes you stronger and time heals the pain But I can't go much longer, feeling this way I've been clenching my fists and running full speed I don't know where I'm going, I don't know who to be [2nd verse] I hold my breath, I swallow my tears, I won't let you see me cry But when I stand up straight my bones can't take, they can't take the weight of my lies I've been hiding my heart, hiding my truth and now it is time to come clean I'm not one to bare my soul to a crowd so excuse me if this obscene [chorus] They say pain makes you stronger and time heals the pain But I can't go much longer, feeling this way I've been clenching my fists and running full speed I don't know where I'm going, I don't know who to be [bridge] I can be so quiet, I can be such a drag but I'm trying to get back what I used to have [outro] I've been losing my joy, losing my wealth I've been losing my friends and losing myself I've been losing my money, losing my pride Losing my will, I <b>...</b>
Views:104
11ratings
Time:03:59More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails