Watch View-whores song - The World Is Just Awesome parody Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2011/08/watch-view-whores-song-world-is-just.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpP1d6jjA70endofvid [starttext]
A little song about view-whores that I wrote with a WhistlersBrother (his channel - www.youtube.com ), he also provided his piano skills and his voice for all characters except Vol Jang and Steve. Just in case, I have nothing against most of people in this video, I had kind of problem with whiteboy7thst because he was doing that favorite thing and it annoyed me and then iJustine, because I don't like "i" things. You have probably noticed that people don't sound like the original people, it was because I told WhistlersBrother to record some voices and then I just picked who I thought would be good for the line. Only TayZonday was there because of the deep voice, I don't think that he is a view-whore. And really people, don't feel offended, I think that everyone who makes a video is a little view-whore, that's why Vol Jang and Steve sing the song as well. Also SerialInsanity is there and that was because he's my friend and when I asked him if he wants to be in the video he said "yes". TrollsNews T-shirts trollsnews.com ... seriously, you're gonna love them Please follow TrollsNews on facebook - http and if you like to be informed about very stupid things you can also follow TrollsNews on twitter - twitter.com
Views:142
23ratings
Time:01:17More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails