Watch The Anti-Love Song Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2011/07/watch-anti-love-song-video.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUj3FyP10KAendofvid [starttext]
A song I wrote. Lyrics You say that it's not me And you say that you're not ready But I know the truth, and I see right through that. You have ADD with girls Once you catch one, then you move on. You take what you want and then you leave them flat. (Chorus) The is the Anti-Love Song No I don't want you anymore. This is the Anti-Love Song And I don't need you that's for sure. And I will be just fine without you, I'm better on my own. This is the Anti-Love Song From the beginning, I should have know. You're full of excuses You're a liar and I hate you. I'd rather die than put up with that again. I hope she knows what she's really getting into. A roller coaster ride of the bs that is you. (Chorus) This is the Anti-Love Song You are such a whore. This is the Anti-Love Song I don't need that sh*t no more. One day you'll probably figure out You like men better anyway. This is the Anti-Love Song I'll like you better when you're gay. So go and bang them while you can One day you'll be old and fat. This is the Anti-Love song And no one's gonna bang that.
Views:1
0ratings
Time:02:33More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails