Watch Hey girl (original song) Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2011/06/watch-hey-girl-original-song-video.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUp8fwxwaiYendofvid [starttext]
the song i dedicated to my sistah! she rawks! www.youtube.com that is her link.. she's a song writer too.. this song is for her the first thing you offer me is chewing gum the next time we met you said your sister plays the drum then i see you carry your guitar i was so excited and i wave you from far. hey girl, hey girl look at you singing your song play that guitar and i'll sing along hey girl, hey girl look at me singing your song and i'll bring my harmonica with me # i may sing it out of key but i think you can cover me i create the whole story and you compose the melody Chorus # what a beautiful day since you're not going anywhere and i wish to bring you to a place where we can go crazy i wanted you to know that im happy that you're here chorus#
Views:0
0ratings
Time:04:01More inEntertainment

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails