Watch The rain song by Led Zeppelin practice purposes Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2011/03/watch-rain-song-by-led-zeppelin.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx60FEqMfdUendofvid [starttext]
Hey guys here is my version of the RAIN SONG by Led Zeppelin I recorded it for practice purposes. I had seen a video on youtube of a few folks playing it and thought you know I bet I can learn that song it would be a great one to add to you acoustic repertoire. So while in my studio creating music for other endeavors I thought my Dad would like to see me playing the guitar he always was one of my biggest fans and he is going through some hard times and thought it would encourage him. A few details on the song, I had just learned it maybe the day before, I know I made a few technical mistakes but for the most part I took a already great song and placed a little personal twist to it. I am playing my LINE 6 Variax guitar going through my sound system and PC coming out of a pair of EVENT 20/20. I appreciate all the support you my friends and fans have given over the years. I appreciate all the emails and words of encouragement. Please take a few minutes more to sample some of my other videos of my music. Also visit www.markallanwolfe.com for more music and info. If your looking to find music for your projects or films please give me a shout and lets discuss what we can do. I have hundreds of songs and cues available for immediate licensing.
Views:0
0ratings
Time:05:27More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails