Watch I HATE SOUP (song) Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2010/12/watch-i-hate-soup-song-video.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCGNyiTN1Hgendofvid [starttext]
I hate when my wife makes soup for dinner Soup for dinner, soup for dinner. I hate when my wife makes soup for dinner, Soup. I hate when my wife makes soup for dinner Soup for dinner, soup for dinner. I hate when my wife makes soup for dinner, it makes me want to throw up. It's like eating water, with things floating in it. It's like eating a beverage, with things floating in it. It's like eating mud, with dirt mixed in it. It makes me want to throw up. Tomato. Gross. Potato. Gross. Get that nastiness out of my face. Ramen. Yummy. Split pea. Gross. Get that nastiness out of my face. Chorus I hate beef jerky. I hate basghetti. I hate cabbage. I hate confetti. I hate beef jerky. I hate basghetti. I hate your face. I hate confetti. What's for dinner? Soup. What's for dinner? Soup. Are you serious? Yes. What's for dinner? Soup. What's for dinner? Soup. What's for dinner? Soup. Are you serious? Yes. What's for dinner? Soup. Chorus Buy T-shirts: www.districtlines.com Follow me on twitter: twitter.com Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com Check out Mrs. Nancy Trejo: www.youtube.com Last week's video: www.youtube.com Pinata video: www.youtube.com
Views:24
1ratings
Time:03:17More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails