Watch Transformice Parody Song - I could get used to this Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2010/10/watch-transformice-parody-song-i-could.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFjFwmsWFQsendofvid [starttext]
I wrote this song like 2 months ago, and the original idea was to make a full music video with it together with a friend. But unfortunately me and my friend have been really busy lately so we don't have the time to do the video we wanted. So I got this instead. Why I wrote this song? I was playing Transformice, and I had the song "I could get used to this" by The Veronicas on, and it suddenly was like *pling!* :P And yeah I felt like it xD So yeah the "original" song is by The Veronicas, but this version is more based on the acoustic version of Everlife: www.youtube.com And Yes, I chipmunked it, I thought it would sound more "mousy"
Views:0
0ratings
Time:04:05More inGaming

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails