Watch Original Song "Forgiven" Symphonic Metal Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2010/09/watch-original-song-symphonic-metal.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9LgFjFwAYendofvid [starttext]
Yeah I'm kinda done with doing morbid gothic stuff, sorry :P This is sort of the opposite. This is probably the oldest song I have recorded and recognized thus far, I started writing it when I was 13 and kept on adding to it ever since. Its about everything good in life and everything thats living for even if its just simply life. Whenever life gets hard know that life will go on and you must go with it and it will always give you a second chance and that it always turns out ok in the in hence the name "Forgiven". I wrote this during and after a depression and realization to the warm truth that I am actually somebody and I have purpose and this song always reminds me of that and defines everything good and that life is always worth living. So this song has a lot of personal credit for me. I titled the song before WT's THOE so I didn't steal it. I focused a lot on brass just to give it a surreal/astral sound and also because there's a sense of glory that comes with brass. Also because honestly I just wanted to use them because they are arguably one of the most underrated orchestral section, just because their not all that versatile and a little hard to take seriously doesn't mean that their not beautiful. Plus, they just fit with the mood of the song. Another thing is that I used an actual guitar for most of the song but for the ending solo I had to use a software instrument because under the conditions, it never turned out good even through painstaking recording. I just <b>...</b>
Views:0
0ratings
Time:09:35More inEntertainment

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails