Watch For you: An Original Song Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2010/07/watch-for-you-original-song-video.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfW6O5ZIbRAendofvid [starttext]
Lyrics: Every time I sit down to put pen to paper, My mind draws a blank as I search for the answer, I scribble out rhymes everywhere, all the time But lately there's only been one thing in my mind Cuz every time I write, it's a love song, a love song Every time I sigh it's a love song, a love song, Every time I strum it's a love song, a love song, Every time I write it's a love song For you. Watching out my window and trying not to think Figure it's only pushing me past the brink Mind's tail spinning, there's so much to do, But I get so lost in your blue eyes blue Cuz every time I think, it's a love song, a love song, Every time I sigh it's a love song, a love song Every time I strum it's a love song, a love song, Every time I write, it's a love song for you Time passes slowly, but we never get bolder, And this scrapbook of memories just grows older, I'm too afraid to wear my heart on my sleeve, So I'll just keep writing notes that no one will see Cuz every time I write it's a love song, a love song, Every time I sigh, it's a love song, a love song Every time I strum it's a love song, a love song, Every time I write, it's a love song for you
Views:0
0ratings
Time:04:52More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails