Watch Eurovision Song Contest 2010 - Albania Video

[postlink]http://urvideosongs.blogspot.com/2010/05/watch-eurovision-song-contest-2010.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3vCcgQZ6hEendofvid [starttext]
The circus is in town ... !!! This year's ESC is hosted by my city, Oslo, the capital of Norway. This video is from a free concert held yesterday afternoon in the so-called 'Eurovision Village' on Rådhusplassen, City Hall Square. This is the Albanian entry, 'It's All About You' performed by a very energetic Juliana Pasha. She also performed one other song, 'Après toi', the winning entry from 1972. I loved it that she chose that song as her second. :-) I didn't like this year's Albanian entry much the first time I heard it, in the Albanian language version ... I'm almost sorry to say that I think the English version is much much better. It's a really good entry, IMO Albania's best ever. It was great to see Juliana live on stage, she gave a wonderful performance. I hope this song does very well tomorrow. Good luck to Albania!!! :-)
Views:2
0ratings
Time:07:26More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails